Thursday, February 25, 2010

real progress, no photos

Three of us showed up to paint the walls at Lowell Fiber Studio today. Like any painting job, the work required more preparation than expected, but we got it done in under three hours. Follow up and finish up on Monday.

Came home through end-of-the-world rain to my home studio, where I emailed my long list of questions about taxes to the accountant, and then dug a path into my home studio to finish work for the photo shoot tomorrow. Small piece is finished, larger piece stitched but not backed.

Waited an hour in my car for my girl. She is part of a one-act competition this weekend. They loaded the truck in the dark and the deluge. That's a sure way to make memories. Two glasses of wine means maybe I shouldn't edge that last piece tonight. O well!

No comments: