Thursday, November 3, 2011

Holiday Work

 With the arrival of November comes a slew of holiday sales. 
When I am not teaching, I am in my studio, making bags and portable art.
 The wee bags are bigger this year. 
Larger, cheerful clutch bags are happening too.

 

I love the upcycled mix of store-bought and hand-printed fabric.
  
 Here is the start of this year's Portable Art collection:
small fabric collages mounted on cradled board and glazed with medium.

For first choice, come to Western Avenue Open Studios  
this Saturday, November 5. 
But come visit me in studio 512 first, since I have to leave early.
I'll be in Studio 512 from noon to 3 PM. 

Monday November 6,  find me at the Quilter's Connection Holiday Boutique,
at the Arsenal Center for the Arts, in Watertown,  6-8:30PM. 

No comments: