Friday, June 24, 2011

Ready set go

 
I have been locked away in my studio, sewing purses, in anticipation of the Stebbins Gallery , Harvard Square, reopening for the summer. 
A wonderful influx of summer colors and fabrics. Makes me wish I could create as fast as I can think. 

 I plan to deliver new work to the Loading Dock Gallery in Lowell, too, this Saturday, in time for Open Studios.

All this in the midst of chasing down the last paperwork for my mom's taxes, working on her long-range financial plans, and ferrying my daughter to the first evenings of her new job.
 Sunday she and I leave for a week in London. So I had to stop and make myself and new purse, yes? Just right, with pockets inside for glasses, phone, and camera, plus a piece of my own on the outside.

3 comments:

mimi k said...

Love your bag! Have an amazing trip.

Cris Winters said...

Lovely pieces, Linda. Wish I lived closer. Your London bag is absolutely inspiring! Of Course you need a special bag for your trip!

cHim-prints said...

Just found you today. These bags are gorgeous!