Monday, December 8, 2008

Winter Lights Artisan Show

My first opening and I missed the photo shoot! That's what I get for having an early bedtime!
Don't they look fine?
photo by Adrien Bisson

We all came duded up in our finest. Champagne punch was the drink of the evening. My o my.

If you want to shop is for meaningful gifts - made with love and modestly priced - come to the Loading Dock Gallery. We're open 11-4:30 Wednesday through Sunday. Parking is free. I'm gallery-sitting December 10th and 19th --- I 'd love to see you there!
This show features small work: Jewelry, housewares, textiles, photographs, blank books, pens. Something for everyone. My little covered books are priced at $4 - perfect for teacher gift or stocking stuffer:You can also go upstairs to Hub Mills, which is having a blowout sale on yarn and sweater samples. Your time will be rewarded. The show will make you happy, the gifts will show love, and your cash will stay right here in the US, helping an artist get dinner on the table or heat into the studio. Thank you!

No comments: