Friday, November 7, 2008
I've been tagged, and, just as at summer camp years ago, I'm not *quite* sure what I'm supposed to do next. Something about a list? About me? Here goes:
1. I'm not a "dog person," but I have learned that a dog is the most reliable and happiest exercise program you can get for your money.
2. I have never met a carbohydrate I didn't like.
3. When I was growing up, I wanted to illustrate children's books, but was told not to think of that: "The children's book market is dying out."
4. I am one of the oldest members of the Etsy team Boston Handmade. Thank you.
5. I didn't have the nerve to apply to art school until I was 32.
6. I hate to cook. But I like baking bread. See #2.
7. When I am printing, I feel like I'm having so much fun I'll be arrested.
Is that enough?Am I supposed to tag someone else now?