Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Success!

What a weekend. Back-to-back shows. The sun shone and people came. The RISD show was thronging. Lots of happy parents from all over the country. Entertainment included a very mellow jazz band, plus street musicians, or should I say street aliens, playing zydeco:The next morning Boston Handmade artists set up at 7:30 AM for the South End Open Market. Ouch! Folks were so nice, and the show so well organized, that I was glad to be there. A much calmer day: plenty of time to meet up with my Etsy team. I was inspired. Today's job is to take a gazillion photos, and get some new inventory up in my Etsy store.

I sold all my Altered Aprons, so I'm also off hunting for more vintage aprons to rework with print and applique.

Monday was my 21st wedding anniversary and a state holiday. My sweet husband drove me to drop off new work at the Loading Dock Gallery. I am so proud to be part of this great little gallery. Then we enjoyed Doing Nothing for the rest of the day.

Back to work!

No comments: