Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Taking flight

 Taking Flight, copyright Linda B. Dunn 6"x6"

I'm off for a week, to visit my mom in her nursing home in Lancaster PA, then my 90-year-old god mother in Maryland. Along the way my daughter and I will visit colleges and watch movies and listen to NPR and favorite songs. A long time in the car, for my tastes, but with moments-to-be-enjoyed along the way.


 "Behold" detail

The New England Quilt Museum's show, No Holds Barred, continues through April 9. If you can get there and you're interested in surface design, this is a show to see. Lovely work. Three of my pieces are there, including this one, "Behold."


1 comment:

Cris Winters said...

Love you work, Linda. I saw it at the "No Holds Barred" show when I went to Wen Redmond's events at the NE Quilt Museum last Saturday, then more of your work at your Fiber Arts Studio. Sorry I didn't see you anywhere (or maybe I did!). I am enjoying all of your blog posts - thanks! So sad about you camera. Wish I had some advice. We all live in fear of such accidents :-)