Monday, November 9, 2009

Another Show

This Saturday I worked my favorite show, at the Concord First Parish Church. Everyone is so generous and happy to be there. Pardon my fuzzy pictures. A woman asked if I would like the box of hand-crocheted pieces her mother left behind. Many people liked new wee bags and note-minders, my name for the tiny portfolios. And two people bought mounted, modestly-priced art, which raised my spirits. Today I'm drifting around - always happens after such focus. The weather is bizarre and beautiful - nearly 70. So I am going to go buy flowers for my students to paint tomorrow, and bulbs for me to put into the ground today.

I have a couple dozen scarves to dye and t-shirts to print, so after this blissful break, I must get back into the big studio and work.

No comments: